We can deliver anywhere in the UK & Ireland, however, delivery charges will apply depending on the size and weight of the product. The delivery charges will be clearly stated in the checkout area before you make your purchase.
We offer a FREE collection service, where you can collect your item(s) from our Head Office which is located in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire. You will receive an email once your item(s) are ready for collection.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to return or exchange any of the products you have purchased from our website.
- Please inform us of any damages or discrepancies on delivered goods within 14 days of receipt of goods. After this time we will not accept any responsibility.
- Any returns must be sent back to our head office in its original packaging, we cannot accept any returns that are not in the original packaging.
- Notification of damages/shortages must be given via email, with photographic evidence to email@example.com
- Only faulty or damaged goods can be returned.
- If you would like to exchange an item for another one of our items an admin/collection fee will be incurred.
- Please make sure you check any measurements of goods before placing your order as we cannot accept returns/refunds for goods that are too big or too small (See above point for possible exchange terms).